24th or 30th May 2020
This workshop is designed for those who just starting their adventure with newborn photography as well as for these who are in the business for a while and want to refresh their skills.
There are only 4 people in the group.
Workshop include :
- communication with the parents and how to prepare them and a baby for a session
- session planning ans styling
- camera settings
- how to use studio light to get the best results
- newborn safety
- workflow, posing transition
- how to manage the session if you work with no assistant
- flokati, bean bag and props posing
- camera angles
- calming, soothing techniques
- working with unsleeping babies
- parents posing
- LR, ACR and PS editing, composition
8.30 - session planning and styling, studio preparation
9.30 - getting the baby ready
10.00 - 14.00 - newborn session, a lot of practise, I will make sure that everyone will get their picture with the right angle ( the pictures will be allowed to use in your portfolio )
14.30 - lunch ( will be provided )
15.00 - 17.00 - editing process using ACR and PS, you will also learn how to composite two images together which is essential for doing the "froggy pose"
17.00 - 18.00 - Summary, questions and answers
Investment : 1,750 zł / £350 per person
* non refundable deposit of 500 zł / £100 is due upon booking, the remaining amount is due on or before 15th of May 2020.