Magdalena offer a quality 1:1 Milestone Photography Mentoring for everyone who want to improve their skills in working with older babies.
Training is tailored to your personal needs and takes place in my Greenford Studio or at your own place. The day starts at 8.30 and aim to finish around 4pm.
Training includes :
- communication with the parents and how to prepare them and a baby for a session
- session planning
- camera settings
- how to use studio light to get the best results
- workflow, styling and posing
- flokati, bean bag and props posing
- camera angles
- calming techniques
- family posing
- LR , ACR and PS editing
8.30 - session planning and styling, studio preparation
9.30 - getting the baby ready
10.00 - 12.00 - milestone session
12.30 - lunch ( will be provided )
13.00 - 15.00 - editing process using ACR and PS
15.00 - 16.00 - Summary, questions and answers
Investment : £650
* non refundable deposit of £150 is due upon booking, the remaining amount is due on the day of the session.
*mentoring sessions are not available for people working within 50 miles of UB6 postcode and those who teach or planning to teach photography.