COVID - 19
Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we will be implementing new measures to ensure the maximum care and safety of all parties attending photography sessions.
We will be following government guidelines for hands on/close quarters posing and safe working environments until further notice. Please take a moment to read the guidelines below to learn more.
Studio Policies :
- All props, blankets, clothing, etc. will be sanitised with disinfectant before and after every session. These measures were already in place, but more detailed attention will be given to sanitizing the entire studio between sessions.
- No shoes will be allowed upon studio entry. Please leave them at the door in the box provided.
- You will be asked to immediately wash your hands upon entering the studio and hand sanitiser will be readily available when you need it.
- Magdalena will be wearing a Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including mask, gloves and glasses.
- All seating areas will be sanitised after every session.
- Only immediate family members will be allowed to attend sessions until further notice.
- Siblings can ONLY be brought for the sibling portion of the session and will then need to leave the studio following their part of the session. We will be doing the sibling shots at the begining of the session.
- Your husband/partner can join your Maternity Session only at the beginning for a couple of pictures and then will be asked to leave the studio.
- Magdalena will only use props she can keep safe by washing and spraying.
- Newborn Sessions usually can take up to 4 hrs but we will now try to make poses simpler and shorten that time.
- There will be no usual snacks and water available in the studio, please bring your own.
- Sitter, cake smashes and portrait sessions will be held outdoor if possible.
- If the session can not be held outdoor then there will only one adult alowed to be in the studio with the baby.
- There will be a minimum of 48 hours between all sessions to allow for proper cleaning of the studio.
Your Part :
-Limit visitor interaction until after your scheduled appointment takes place (this is especially important for newborn sessions.) -Cancel your appointment for a later date if you have any of these symptoms: cough, fever, dizziness, loss of taste or smell, fatigue not caused by lack of sleep or breathing difficulty.
-Parents will be required to wear a mask as well. If parent images are included in your package, you will be able to remove the mask for that portion of the session but then must put it back on.
-If you or someone in your home is sick, you must reschedule. If you arrive sick, the session will be canceled and rescheduled.