Magdalena offer a quality 1:1 Newborn Photography Mentoring for everyone who want to learn newborn photography.
Training is tailored to your personal needs and takes place in my Greenford Studio or at your own place. The day starts at 8.30 and aim to finish around 6pm.
Training includes :
- communication with the parents and how to prepare them and a baby for a session
- session planning and styling
- camera settings
- how to use studio light to get the best results
- newborn safety
- workflow, posing transition
- how to manage the session if you work with no assistant
- flokati, bean bag and props posing
- camera angles
- calming, soothing techniques
- working with unsleeping babies
- parents posing
- LR , ACR and PS editing, composition
8.30 - session planning and styling, studio preparation
9.30 - getting the baby ready
10.00 - 14.00 - newborn session
14.30 - lunch ( will be provided )
15.00 - 17.00 - editing process using ACR and PS, you will also learn how to composite two images together which is essential for doing the "froggy pose"
17.00 - 18.00 - Summary, questions and answers
Investment : £850
* non refundable deposit of £350 is due upon booking, the remaining amount is due on the day of the session.